Ore Ida Extra Crispy french fries

packrep

Reaction score
Ore Ida fries

Looking for the name and artist from the new Ore-ida comercial.

Huh. I've never seen that one but I saw one last night that was kind of a two parter. It had "Stand Tall" by Burton Cummings and "Come on Feel the Noise," by Quiet Riot in it.

Ore Ida

The song im looking for in the commercial is a seventies or early 80's pop song not much else to help but anything would be appreciated It was the newer ore ida frech fry commercial bouting its crunchier fries than the competition.

I think there may have been a previous post about this ad but I couldn't find it.

Two of the other commercials had "Golden Brown" by the Stranglers but I think that was a song form the 60's. The other had lyrics like "stand tall" and/or "stand and deliver". The french fry on the right would fall because it wasn't crispy enough. If someone else knows the answer please post!

thanks for the help. it was burton cummings (from the guess who) "stand tall" thanks for your help

I am hoping you guys will be able to help me. Recently I saw a Heinz Ketchup commercial with a plate of french fries. After pouring the ketchup on the fries someone holds up 2 fries.

There's a slow song playing (something about "stand up" [I think] ).

It sounds like an 80's ballad.

Does anyone know what this song is?

Thanks in advance :)

Re: Heinz Ketchup

I couldn't find a video of the Heinz Ketchup commercial. Have you tried looking on YouTube?

Re: Heinz Ketchup

You will never believe what happened. I was watching a TiVO of Bridzillas from July and there it was!!! The commercial!!

I am the biggest idiot..the commercial was for Ore Ida Fries. I looked it up on youtube and it turns out the name of the song is Stand Tall by Burton Cummings.

Below is a link to the video. I apologize for having this all wrong.

Thank you all for trying to help an addled person lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y66ieRHaVek

Back