NHL Network Promo

axcollin

Advanced Member
Reaction score
This ad has a classical violin sound like the piece on the Children of Men trailer but it's not the "Gimme Shelter" version. The ad is called SHIFT I've seen it play in between MLB games on-demand or NHL games it could also be playing on regular networks. Anyone?

How about the new promo on The NHL Network. It starts off with Crosby, then Gretzky, then some kids playing pond hockey, the Yzerman, Iginla, etc..

The music is an orchestral/violin type background - simply awesome showing the grace and skill of the NHL.

Anybody, Bueller?

I already asked this under (NHL Shift Ad) and I didnt see it as being an ad for "an" NHL network but either way it's the same ad.

I recently saw an NHL ad which had a remix or cover version of the Carl Orff song "O'Fortuna" used in it. Don't know if this is the same commercial or song though.

That wouldnt be this ad, i think your reffering to the Gatorade ad with a collage of different pro sports and it includes an NHL section, but thanks. This ad for the most part will play under NHL playoffs. IT's worth seeking.

Back