New "Saturn" Commercial

Situation7

Reaction score
I was AMAZED just now to hear my favorite band, Pas/Cal on a SATURN commercial!!!! The commercial had to do with Saturns now coming with OnStar and it was hillarious. A woman was followed around in her Saturn by a fire truck, a police car, a tow truck, etc. Because she had OnStar! Funny. But the best part of all was the music!!! The song is "The Bonze Beached Boys (Come On Let's Go)" off of Pas/Cal's debut EP "The Handbag Memoirs". This CD can be purchased at amazon.com

Come on, let's go!

Does anyone know the name of the song on the new saturn commercial. it features a woman pulling out of her driveway, and a cop starts to follow her, and as she goes along, more emergency vehicles start to follow. It shows her at a checkout stand in a supermarket with cops, firemen, and emt units behind her.sorry that i dont remember any of the lyrics.

Originally posted by Situation7@Mar 8 2004, 04:41 PM
I was AMAZED just now to hear my favorite band, Pas/Cal on a SATURN commercial!!!! The commercial had to do with Saturns now coming with OnStar and it was hillarious. A woman was followed around in her Saturn by a fire truck, a police car, a tow truck, etc. Because she had OnStar! Funny. But the best part of all was the music!!! The song is "The Bonze Beached Boys (Come On Let's Go)" off of Pas/Cal's debut EP "The Handbag Memoirs". This CD can be purchased at This CD can be purchased at amazon.com

Come on, let's go!
Hi,this was answered previously in March.Hopefully I've managed to transfer the quote.If it's not here,type saturn into search and search 90 days and older.It's by Pas/cal.bronze beached boys(come on let's go)

Well I messed this one up!Help Michelle!This was supposed to answer the new post asking about this ad!Oops!

Yes,I found it too but managed to post it in the wrong place!

it happens! you had good intentions; i'm sure that counts for something!

Back