music from india

ranafrg

Reaction score
i was at a gas station recently and this indian guy was blasting some really awesome electronica out of his car.....i asked him what the name of the artist was, and at first he didn't understand me...then he said they were called "kamakase", but since returning home i have found no info anywhere on the internet about any bands from india with that name.... anybody out there know of them, or indian techno groups?

It might help if you spelled "Kamikaze" correctly.

By the way, did this guy say the music was Indian? Just because the guy was Indian doesn't mean he only listens to Indian music.

thank you...and yes, he was a national of the country of India.

Perhaps you didn't understand my post, I asked you if the man stated that the music was Indian. You seem to be under the impression that the music he was listening to was Indian. Is this because he said it was, or because he is "a national of the country of India?" As I pointed out in my previous post, just because he is a "national of the country of India" doesn't mean he only listens to Indian music.

yes, he said no no certain amount of broken English , " Is music fron India...um... band called Kamikaze."

Back