Music Challenge

Reaction score
Alright so I have found this song that is completely amazing; however, like most of the songs that I come to love, I know the Artist and song, but when I try to find them anywhere its like they never existed. The Artist is Vladimir ASPIRIN and the song is called "Ocean". Its is a trancy song that is purely amazing. My question to you is where the heck can this be found or bought (I wouldn't even bother asking if someone had it 1) because i dont want any trouble and 2) I severly doubt that anyone has it. I origionally heard the song on this Mercedes Benz you tube video thing and here is where you can hear the song...
The song can be found by typing in "Maybach Excelero" in the YouTube website.

Originally posted by GarrettGoesBoom@Jan 13 2007, 01:33 PM
Alright so I have found this song that is completely amazing; however, like most of the songs that I come to love, I know the Artist and song, but when I try to find them anywhere its like they never existed. The Artist is Vladimir ASPIRIN and the song is called "Ocean". Its is a trancy song that is purely amazing. My question to you is where the heck can this be found or bought (I wouldn't even bother asking if someone had it 1) because i dont want any trouble and 2) I severly doubt that anyone has it. I origionally heard the song on this Mercedes Benz you tube video thing and here is where you can hear the song...
The song can be found by typing in "Maybach Excelero" in the YouTube website.
THIS one?

Back