Mulan

mhkief21

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is used in the trailer for Mulan? The only problem is that it's the trailer used on the TAPE for Disney's Hercules. This is a very popular song that is found in many other trailers, but I can't for the life of me remember any of them. It's an instrumental song, otherwise I would give you words. I know the info is scarce, but if anyone knows what song I'm talking about I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it!! Thanks a lot!!

Don't know how accurate this is, but its from a site about Mulan and its music...

Where is the music in the trailer from?

The music in the theater and video trailer is originally from the film Dragonheart, scored by Randy Edelman.

Some other interesting notes: an ad shown during the 1998 Tony Awards used music from the film The Power of One, scored by Hans Zimmer (The Lion King). At least one other preview (full of fight and comedy scenes) used the song "Kung-Fu Fighting."

Thank you sooo much!! It is the music that's in dragonheart. Do you know of any other movies who have used the #8 song from the soundtrack on their own?

Back