MTV The X Effect

simmadownnow

Reaction score
just curious if anybody knows what that background music is...with the guitar...theres no words ... let me kno thanks

Just watched The X Effect on MTV tonight (6-02-07), and just before and just after the commercial breaks they played bits and pieces of a song- I've heard it before, but I've never known who did it. It's difficult to describe, but there are female voices, a drum, and a small bell, maybe some horns in the background. Bum da- da- da, bum da- da- da.... Can ANYONE tell me what this song is, and who did it? Thanks in advance! :)

I am looking for a song that was played on The X Effect. The episode was with a blond haired female and the guy with longer hair and dime sized "hole" earings in each ear. The song was played during the romantic dinner they went on.

Can anyone help? Thanks

I recently watched an episode of this show with Evi & J'serie. I am wondering about a rap song that played just after the part where they listen to them with the microphone on the wine bottle before the commercial break. The song clip just repeats "there's a glitch in the sytem". Any ideas? it's not: Dead Prez - "Hell Yeah".

Im trying to find out the name of this song on the X Effect
its from I think Evi and J`serie....its just an instrumental when the current boyfriend and girlfriend was in the room watching, and started arguing, then the girl was like "Man Please" then when the beat started playin, it showed the sun setting, then switched back to Evi and J`serie, and J`serie was like "make u wanna get butt naked".

I been tryna find this song for some months now...someone please help me out

Im trying to find out the name of this song on the X Effect
its from I think Evi and J`serie....its just an instrumental when the current boyfriend and girlfriend was in the room watching, and started arguing, then the girl was like "Man Please" then when the beat started playin, it showed the sun setting, then switched back to Evi and J`serie, and J`serie was like "make u wanna get butt naked".

I been tryna find this song for some months now...someone please help me out
@lil Bryan: "girlfriend" by Jorges

Back