MTV Its Your Sex Life

bentxbroken3

Reaction score
I briefly saw this ad last night so forgive me if my description of it isn't that great. I think it was either for world AIDS day, or it was just for general AIDS awareness and i'm pretty sure it was an MTV commercial (because i saw it on MTV and it didn't specify otherwise) there were no people in the ad, just words and different colors, and the music was very calming with a woman vocalizing. does anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?

Hello everyone and happy new year!

I'm trying to find the name of the song used in an mtv promo for itsyoursexlife.com. I did a search on here for "mtv" and "itsyoursexlife" and nothing showed up.

I also did some searching online and some people have said that it was Rilo Kiley, but I'm pretty sure this is not the band. I'm guessing this is a newer advert. The singer is male and the sound is very upbeat. Hopefully someone else has seen this. I first saw it while watching Made on January 2. Commercial description below.

Camera moves from one "bubble" to another. Each bubble is filled with text and the very last bubble states: "know your status." At the end of the advert, the call to action is to text message a code to a phone number. I think it said "KNOWURZIP" but I can't recall.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

i just saw the commercial right now and i would like to know the name of the song and artist as well. :)

Was that the one where they have words in colored boxes? Cause I'm looking for that one too.

Ooops, I kept typing in different things into the search form. Didn't know there was one topic on this commercial already started.

Anyways, I'd like to know this song too. Anyone have any idea?

Merry Happy by Kate Nash...
hope this was the one you were looking for :)

I don't believe it was Kate Nash... the singer was a guy, for some reason it reminded me of a mix between Fall Out Boy and Good Charlotte for some reason. I can't seem to remember the lyrics long enough to write them down. :p

Stop! by Against Me?...

I know Kate Nash sings the song in which bentxbroken3 is referring to.

I haven't seen the commercial come back on... But I want to say that the song was slow.

Vaguely remembering the song Stop! but I don't think that's it.

So I just saw the MTV commercial again (the one with the circles with words popping up) and managed to write down some of the lyrics. After about 5 minutes of research I found the song!

Matt White - Love

Originally posted by agilitygirl3@Jan 19 2008, 01:32 AM
So I just saw the MTV commercial again (the one with the circles with words popping up) and managed to write down some of the lyrics. After about 5 minutes of research I found the song!

Matt White - Love
"Love" by Matt White

Get it at Amazon.

;)

hey guys... i just downloaded the cong from Kate Nash "Merry Happy" & its def not the song i think everyone was looking for with the colorful squares w/ words in them. the song is soft & kinda pop-py...the music kinda reminded me of early daft punk's album Homework, with their song "Fresh":

.. but the girls voice was very soft and chill.. she kinda sounded like Annie from this MASTRKRFT remixed song called "Heartbeat":

~Pammy n_n

***********FOUND THE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********

It's the new Jant Jackson song "Rock With You" from her album Discepline.

YEAY! :D

but i guess it could be b/c they're promoting Janet this week???

~Pammy n_n

Back