MSG Network

Seneca

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the composer/artist/song used in the MSG Network commercials (I see them during every Rangers game) to promote the network. I don't remember the tag line at the end but the commercial runs through clips of great moments at the Garden. Elvis in concert, Kicks playing, Rangers scoring, etc. I will add the tagline when I see the commercial again but I think its something about the heart of New York or the heartbeat. Not entirely sure. If I had to say what the song sounded like I would say its in the genre of Soundgarden's Rusty Cage, but its not that song. Anyone know? Thanks!

The tagline for the commercial, by the way, is "Pumped From the Heart of New York".
Its frustrating that no one seems to know the song because many of MSG's commercials actually list the Title and Artist for the songs used during the commercial. But not this one for some reason. Anyone have any ideas or know how I could find out from MSG? No one seems to be responding on their forum either.

Go Rangers!

I wrote to MSG and they responded back with "Sorry, we do not have that information." Lame.

Because MSG the channel is lame, the arena is lame and the Rangers are lame. The game's on MSG friday....I will be sure to pay attention for you.

Back