Mitsubishi Lancer

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anybody know the song used in the commercial for the Mitsubishi Lancer?

Is this the song? I think it's kick ass as well and I want to know who does it!!

When you click this you have to wait a minute, they'll play the entire song after the little intro.

Lancer

Originally posted by FrauBlucher@Apr 19 2007, 10:20 AM
Is this the song? I think it's kick ass as well and I want to know who does it!!

When you click this you have to wait a minute, they'll play the entire song after the little intro.

Lancer
This is actually the direct Lancer link, the previous link was the general Mitsubishi website. Sorry.
Lancer

as read in the "topic title" i'm looking for the song in the newest mitsubishi commercials featuring the Lancer. it shows two guys driving around and zooms out to show that the pair is driving around a traffic mix-master. the song gets good at the end of the commercial. It is such a good song. does anybody know what it is?

Another version of the commercial has a song called Joker and the Thief by Wolfmother.

hope this helps.

Thanks for providing the answer. After listening to song on the Mitsubishi site, I'm going to look for their album.

Back