Match.com "Rewind Baby"

smoothie sweet

Reaction score
i think what happened was they were sitting on a bed playing with a baby and a question popped up and said "how did it all start" then they rewound the relationship to when they first looked at each other its there new ad campaign called "Rewind" this particular one is called "Baby" i have been trying to find it no luck

The match.com ad I'm interested in has the lines that go

"and if i said i don't remember the very moment that the earth stood still and all the truth i have would spill"

Paul Brill is not the musician for the ad that this particular string was searching for...

You're right...Paul Brill did the other ones in the campaign...cheers

Hey guys. I asked this question previously but didn't get a response. Maybe you can help me this time. There's a match.com commercial on television, and a couple is ice skating in Central Park and a song is playing. It's a rather folksy, acoustic song and a guy is singing. PLEASE HELP!

It starts out with: "And if I said I don't remember...the very moment when we most stood still..."

PLEASE SAY THAT SOMEONE CAN HELP!

Here is the commercial:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-w6erpNL3_4[/ame]

Chip Jenkins is female; isn't the artist on YouTube male, or at least a derivative thereof? :rolleyes:

Back