Man vs. Wild

Reaction score
I've exhausted the sources I'm aware of.
I'm looking for the name of the song in a newer Man VS. Wild commerical that airs on Discovery Channel. I can't find it on Youtube for an example. It is a promo for the "Mission Everest" episode. A few lines in the commercial is "What do you want to be when you grow up?" "Grow up? Why would I want to do a thing like that?"
I can't make out any lyrics in the song.

one of the few songs i know from commericals, its Free Bird by Lyrnyrd Skynrd. not sure i spelled it right but thats the name.

I'll agree. I just finished watching this commercial and indeed it is Free Bird.

Ah that'd definately it. I don't know why I didn't recognize it! One of his greatest IMO.

I'm curious what the name of the song in the newest man vs. wild commercial is for the 2009 season. the commercial only has Bear Grills, no other discovery show people and he's getting through CG obsticals, like living vines and massive falling boulders. The narrator at one point says "this time, the gloves are coming off". It airs on the east coast, don't remember what time I saw it. I recognize the song, but I have no idea what its called.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Man vs. Wild 2009 season

We can all try and contact them here; and maybe with enough inquiries they will respond.

SHELDON PROSNIT AGENCY
www.lspagency.net

Features / Television
Rebecca Fayyad

Commercials / Music Videos
Gregg Dallesandro

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Vs. Wild Season 2011 Promo

Does anyone know the name of the song used in this Man Vs. Wild commercial aired on the Discovery Channel which advertised for the season premiere?

Back