LG Chocolate cellphone

kyle954

Reaction score
please any1...ive been looking for this song for weeks...sleepless nights have gone into this song....its litterally driving me crazy...if any can please help me...i would be thanx ful.....olease...any1 ????????????? :banghead: :!@#$: :cry:

here is a link...of the song.....

thanx bro...ive been looking all over 4 this song...

I'm really enjoy this song. Does any one have guesses. Thanks.

Oh also, I accidently posted this message in the video games section. -_- How do you delete it.

I would also be interested. I searched some of the top dance downloads and it matches none. Kinda sounds like something from an old Kames Bond movie set to a techno beat.

I know! I'm looking for this too! Jeez, people need to give more credit to the music they put in commercials instead of leaving us to find it. It kinda sounds like Tiesto.

Oh yes, I'd really like to know what song this is :) Any help would be appreciated :D

Hey, well I'm wondering what song is featured in this particular LG Chocolate ad

Thanks!

er... sounds like goldfrapp to me, listen to all of their songs and you can tell that its them; its deffinetly got a tone to it; tiesto is more oldschool house than goldfrapp has ever been

You must be joking. Tiesto uses loops and software and synthesizers. Goldfrapp are more edited instrumental. I saw them at the Global Gathering...they were good, but it was live sooo it was REALLY different.

SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THIS!

Back