Lexus IS

Reaction score
does anyone know the music being played in a lexus commercial featuring one of their sedans, i believe the IS

The commercial features a guy driving and he has a British or Australian accent and suddenly the commercial goes into slow motion and you can hear the driver thinking about how he is experiencing "the perfect moment".

Thanks

no, thats not the same one. the one i am referring to is more recent... maybe it only aired in Canada? The guy is driving the lexus, and when the commercial goes into slow motion it shows, among other shots, a rabbit running beside the car, and then the driver spoils his "moment" by thinking about what he will have for dinner.

Hey there - the track was written for the spot by Grayson Matthews - you can check out our stuff at http://www.graysonmatthews.com - no full length version of the Lexus "frozen moments" exists, but if we get enough requests, we finish commercial tracks and put them up on itunes, so check the Canadian itunes store, too. Hope this helps....

Hey, thanks a lot, I found the commercial on your website.

Incase anyone is wondering... follow the link and then click on Our Work > Advertising > Sound Design and you will find it.

Thanks again

Back