Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing Michelle Kwan

sajjadbaqir

Reaction score
there is this new Kraft Zesty Italian Commercial that has been airing on tv for some time now. it shows Michelle Kwan creating a salad for herself by going through the refrigerator and getting all the ingredients and while she is doing this she is dancing and spining and whatever... and meanwhile all this is happening her cute little dog is there too and barking at her. so the song she is dancing to is some nice techno beat. apparently there are no lyrics in the commercial. any suggestions?

That would be Otto's Journey by Mylo, available on his Destroy Rock & Roll CD from 2004.

NICEEEEE!!! thanks a lot man. i was gonna give up on this one. but u still came through. MUCH RESPECT!!

Does anyone know the groovy tune where Michelle Kwan slides down the hallway in her slippers to the fridge to make a salad. You see her add ingredients and then she adds kraft zesty italian dressing. The tune is kinda techno dance, real catchy! PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE POST. its totally killing me! Thanks in advance. :duh:

i love that song ("otto's jouney" by mylo), when i saw that commercial the first time, i was like 'i know this song!' haha

B) Ok so I need to know ....what is the song playing in this commercial where you have Michelle Kwan cooking up her triple combination salad . It's a cool dance track, ...does anyone know what song it is ? ...thanks

The song is called "Ottos Journey" by "Mylo" I just finished listening to it. Awsome song.

Is the tune played in the Michele Kwan salad commercial available?

Does anyone know anything about the commercial for Kraft dressing where the girl in bunny slippers is dancing around making a salad with a dog. The slogan for the commercial is "Kraft Your Salad" or something.

The song your looking for is called "Ottos Journey" by Mylo. I looked for this song forever. The girl in the commericial is Michelle Kwan (the ice skater) in case you wanted to know. Enjoy.

hi,
i was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that was used in the canadian commercial of Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, it has this girl who mixes up these random ingredients from her fridge and her lil dog wants some of the salad too. the music is really upbeat. i really appreciate the help
thanks

"Otto's Journey" by Mylo and the girl is Michelle Kwan, the figure skater.

I saw a Kraft commercial ("Kraft Your Salad") recently with some really good music but I dont know what it is. Any help?

this commercial is with asian girl dancing with a pomeranian (dog) while making a salad and she puts kraft zesty italian dressing in the salad. the song is sorta trance/technoish but i have no idea what its called does anyone know???

This is asked a lot. "Otto's Journey" by Mylo and the girl is Michelle Kwan, the figure skater.

Back