King Kong

version2

Reaction score
The song plays sometime during the final NY city act, I can't remember exactly when... it's old fashioned, female vocals. please help!

Don't know the answer but I'm personally looking for the very beginning of the movie peppy 1930's song. It's not on the soundtrack and I'd like to know what song it is.

Anyone know? :(

I searched Google, because I was curious about this myself and it's 'Bye Bye Blackbird' by Peggy Lee. Great song, and great use of it in the movie.

To add a little more info ...

Here's a site that lists the tracks for various Peggy Lee albums ...
(Apparently, the "Bye Bye Blackbird" song is available only on imports either from England or Japan) ...

Link

Then, I found a place where you can supposedly listen to a sample of it and/or DL it ...

Link
(It should be in the bottom righthand corner area - under Popular Tracks)

Enjoy!
There you go.

I'm looking for the name of the song when Ann is at the back of the Venture shooting a scene with Carl as Jack watches her. The song does not seem to be on the Soundtrack for the movie but maybe I am incorrect? Anyone know? Thanks. :huh:

No but I wish it was. I don't understand why they wouldn't put more of the songs on the soundtrack. It sounds like it is James Newton Howard, the same as all the others on the soundtrack.

Back