Kia Spectra gas tank

annabellleigh

Reaction score
What's the song playing in the latest kia spectra commercial? It's the one about forgetting which side the gas tank is on....?

Anyone know who sings the song in the new KIA Spectra add in which people pull up to the pump only to realize they're gas tank is on the other side? The main lyrics are "I just came seem to get it right, today" and "I guess I'm just going to give up"?

Sorry, that was supposed to read "I just CAN'T seem to get it right, today".

"Can't Get It Right Today" by Joe Purdy

Get it at Amazon.

I just can't seem to get it right today
I guess I'm gonna give up
Oh, I guess I'm gonna give up

:unsure:

Wow, that was super fast! Thanks! I'm going to go buy it right now.

Joe Purdy is absolutely amazing. You can stream all of his albums at his website. This song is on the album "You Can Tell Georgia"

Seriously though, check them all out.

Hello!
I had a question. You know the commercial in which they show scenes of cars trying to park properly at a gas station so they can fuel up properly? One of them parks on the wrong side, the other parks perpendicular to the gas pump, etc. The few words I picked up from song were "sometimes I want to give up and head on home".

So could someone please help me find the name of the song? Thank You!

Nevermind!

doctormemory had found it:
"Can't Get It Right Today" by Joe Purdy

whats the name of the song used in the kia commercial where everyone is forgetting which side their gas tank is on?

something about gas milage in the commercial, but there is a song goin and i kinda wanna know what it is soo. thats where you come in

This commercial is new and plays a man singing and playing piano

the commercial is a guy struggling and forgetting which side the gas tank is on on his kia...

any help or leads is much appreciated

I am looking for the new Kia commercial song where the people are at the gas station looking for the gas tank. This is because they hardly ever get gas for the gas efficent car.

Thanks Cookie

Back