Is this music from a movie?

SamtheMan

Reaction score
This is my first ever post (on this forum). I posted this on another forum but maybe this is the best place. I really wish I knew about this site years ago, lol. Anyhow, I came across the following piece of music. I'm not sure if it's from a movie (seems like it could be). It is on a web site, here is the link...

http://cvpexperience.com/cvpweddings/cvpwe...weddings.shtml/

The clip should play automatically once you click the link.

Many, many thanks for any help.

Sam

Nathanalways21,

Thank you for your reply as well as the info. They must have changed the clip just before you viewed it. The clip I originally saw had an instrumental piece that I couldn't google because there weren't any lyrics. I'm going to check to see if they moved the clip to another part of their site. Regardless, the song you pointed-out is one I never knew the name of so I appreciate your response.

Kind regards,

Sam

Well, crap. I was hoping it would be that easy, but I guess not. I couldn't find any other videos on the site, unless I just overlooked them. You may have to hum a few bars for us. :)

Apparently they change their videos every 30 days, maybe you just happened to post it the day before they changed it?

Back