iPod + iTunes

chrissie7271

Reaction score
What is this song from ipod commercial.
It has a bunch of CD covers flying around and the song says something
about "living in a cubicle". Great song! Anyone know what it is??

i havent seen the commercial myself, but i have noticed that most ipod commercials flash the song that is playing during the commercial, somewhere in the commercial (ie the song title and name will be the song "playing" on the ipod the commercial is selling), obviously this isn't an answer to your question but maybe it can help until you get one

Originally posted by chrissie7271@Mar 22 2006, 06:19 AM
What is this song from ipod commercial.
It has a bunch of CD covers flying around and the song says something
about "living in a cubicle". Great song! Anyone know what it is??
"Cubicle" by Rinôçérôse

;)

Does anyone ever get caught for using Limewire? I mean, everyone always goes on and on about how its illegal an such, but, does anyone really ever get arrested for it? God knows as much crap Ive downloaded from it, should I get caught, Im in deep poo poo...

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the band and song used in the most recent iPod - iMusic tv commercial. The song includes lyrics that are something about being in a cube, 'I'm sorry you're in a cube all day', or something like that and the singer screams then (which is great). Does anyone know who that is and the name of the song? Any help is most appreciated.

No, it's pretty rare anyone ever gets busted for downloading music, there's just too many people who do it to crack down on.

Nobody gets caught for downloading anything from anywhere ;) because they can't find out who takes what and from where, sooo..... well, buy them it's just fair, i was just saying :)

Thanks all; my husband appreciates having the tune. When I searched it originally, nothing came up, so I'm sorry if I've offended someone by asking a question previously asked. But, again, I appreciate the directives to the source.

Regards!

Does anyone know the name of the song in the apple commercial when the CDs are stacking up on top of one another?

It's against a black background and the cd's are piling up into towers and the only words I can make out at the beginnin are "this ain't the first time" and at the end when the guy sings "Here we come"

Please help, it's driving me nuts!

Back