Into the Wild

sushi1

Reaction score
Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder asng a song on a movie. Helpful, huh? The movie was not Dead Man Walking, Singles or the new move, Into the Wild. Does anybody have a clue what I might be looking for? I knlow it's vague, but thanks anyway.

In Big Fish, they used Pearl Jam's "Man of the Hour" (Amazon) (iTunes)
In Reign Over Me, they used Pearl Jam's "Love, Reign O'er Me" (iTunes)
In I Am Sam, they used Vedder's "You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" (iTunes)

Thanks, but it's none of those either. I really wish I could find that little slip of paper that I wrote the name of the movie on. Duh.

I am truly useless. I saw it at least a year ago on cable. It was a movie I didn't want to watch so I wasn't paying attention until I heard the song. I remember looking for it on I-tunes at the time and I have looked on and off for quite some time now. Thanks for trying. That's what I like about this site.

Does anyone know the name of the duet Kristen Stewart and Emile Hirsch perform on stage in the RV park? Thanks.

Anyone know the song playing when Chris is in the toilet and writing "alexander Supertramp" with a lipstick on the miror ?

there was this song that played when Chris says good bye to Tracy the girl that liked him, when he is leaving the slabs. I have a feeling is neither eddie vedder or Micheal Brook, maybe Gustavo Santaolalla, please help

Back