In your collection

Naw, just refresh. ;)

I did have the video on there but there's this intro that takes too long. But it's way cute. Noodle is my favorite Gorilla. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@ Feb 2 2006, 08:10 PM
Noodle is my favorite Gorilla.
Which one is that? I don't know 'em by name.

Noodle is the little Japanese girl, Russel is the big black guy, Murdoc is the one with the crunked up nose and Moe haircut and 2D has the blue/purple hair and the black holes for eyes. :blink:

Yeah, I love how she dances. Go to the Gorillaz band MySpace (click the name on that little music player) and watch the video.

So do you know which one is the one with the cool laugh?

You mean the one in Feel Good Inc? I think that's just a contributor.. they have like "real life" people featured on a lot of their songs. It's all very corn-fusing. :lol:

oh, darn.... he sounded so sexy too, in a wierd way, to me. :angry: oh well...(sigh) :rolleyes:

I think it's their best to date, for me anyway! I like their other stuff too, though, they can pretty much do no wrong in my book... ;) anyway...

Obviously the greats: The Beatles, Smashing Pumpkins, U2, Ramones, that stuff. But apart from that, I absolutely love Team Spirit, which is this New York Garage-rock band started by the synth guy from Passion Pit, Also, I took karate lessons as a kid, and my teacher had this obscure little band with his friend called Larken. They do kind of like '60s revival stuff, alternative-type stuff, and a lot more, but it's all awesome and I think these two bands are totally underrated and underappreciated.

Back