Identifying original artists for craxy frog songs

jch02140

Reaction score
I am trying to identify the original artists for the following songs from the Crazy Frog musics series. I am looking for the same version of music (without the frog sounds) use here:

Crazy Hits:

Popcorn

Music Sample:
http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000ALZHIO/ad...s-20/ref=nosim/

More Crazy Hits:

Kiss Him Goodbye (Na Na Na Hey Hey)
Rock Steady
Crazy Frog In The House (Knightrider)

Sample Musics: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?...duct_id=5128996

Comment: The "Kiss me goodbye" also seems to be a Disco/Techno version of the original one. I tried listening to the original version sung by Atixxs/Bananarama/Steam but they are not the one I am after...

Originally posted by jch02140@May 6 2007, 02:05 AM

Crazy Hits:

Popcorn

More Crazy Hits:

Kiss Him Goodbye (Na Na Na Hey Hey)
Rock Steady
Crazy Frog In The House (Knightrider)

Kiss Him Goodbye (Na Na Na Hey Hey) is originally by Steam

Rock Steady may have been by Whispers

Crazy Frog...(Knightrider) samples the original theme song to the TV Show Knight Rider - Disc 2, Song 18

And Popcorn is definitely by Hot Butter (as already posted)

Originally posted by iamkgb@May 6 2007, 12:04 PM
Kiss Him Goodbye (Na Na Na Hey Hey) is originally by Steam

Rock Steady may have been by Whispers

Crazy Frog...(Knightrider) samples the original theme song to the TV Show Knight Rider - Disc 2, Song 18

And Popcorn is definitely by Hot Butter (as already posted)
Hi iamkgb,

However, the version sung by stream is much slower. The version in the crazy frog seems to be much more faster and more like a techno/disco remix. Do you know if stream have sung a remix version of the song Kiss him goodbye?

Hey jch02140

I have a feeling that the "crazy frog" people remixed all the songs featured on those albums to make them "crazy". I wasn't able to find any remixes of Kiss Him Goodbye, but I didn't really look that hard...

Back