Ice Princess

Sidney96

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone can help me. I know the trailer is a couple of years old now, but if anyone happens to know the title of the song played at the end of the theater movie trailer for Ice Princess I'd really appreciate it. I can't really recite any lyrics, because everything else is so loud that I can't make out any of the words to the song, but it's the last song played at the end of the trailer. If anyone can identify the title of this song and/or the artist I would really be grateful. Thanks!

It's the theatrical trailer. I assume it's the one that was played in theaters, although, I never actually saw it played in theaters. I watched it on the fandango website when it was first released. If there were multiple theatrical trailers for it I wouldn't know. The song I'm looking for is performed by a female, so it's probably a female artist or all girl band. Thanks.

So the whole point of the link in my previous post, was so you could go watch the trailers and tell us specifically which one it was that you saw...then we could actually be of more help...

so, again WHICH TRAILER?

Thank you, so much, sundancegirl93. That's the one. I really appreciate your help. And thank you to anyone else for trying to help.

Back