Hummer

spaniard

Reaction score
did a brief search, didn't see anything about this

fairly recent hummer commercial w/ a hummer driving on a dirt road through a green mountainous area. then the camera is inside the hummer and people are partying and having a good time, the commercial ends w/ a girl asking "do we even know where this party is?"

ad be found here:

http://www.hummer.com/popups/world/celebrate.html

:ermm:

sorry I didn't realize that hummer listed all the song info on their webpage, just noticed that after I posted this

anyway, it appears it is an original composition by "robot repair." anyone have any information about this artist or if they have a website or something? or where I can find the song?

Hey, all!

Just saw a new commercial for the Hummer H3. The most discerning thing about this commercial is the "fireplace" on the monitors in the back of the seats.
The song played during the commercial has no lyrics.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

IT was recorded by a composition company. No way for you to get it. Sorry to say.

There is always a way to get it. You need to find the company who composed the music and tell them how much you loved it, and how you would like a copy. I have done this before the composer sent me a MP3 file of the music.

This was the reply:

Thank you for contacting HUMMER and for your interest in HUMMER
Advertising! We receive many positive messages from customers regarding the
music that is used in HUMMER commercials as well as requests for where
they may obtain this music. The musical selections in our commercials
are often written exclusively for the commercial. Then they are
recorded by studio musicians as 30-second time spots. The music remains
untitled and is not available for public sale. Other songs are remakes of
popular songs, used by permission, and may be available at your local
music store.

We hope that this information answers your question.
Sincerely,

Jack Chance
HUMMER
Customer Relationship Manager

Looking for the song and artist of the new Hummer commercial where they are showing the DVD/Entertainment options on the H2 and H3...the word "Celebrate" was flashed during the commercial as well.

Thank you if anyone knows ;)

they have it at the Hummer website...said it's by Robot Repair...song name: Original Composition.

Tried searching for it can't find anything. Went to the Robot Repair website and didn't find anything.

Emailed Robot Repair...hopefully I'll hear something back.

Again, if anyone knows where I can find this, please let me know.

Thanks.

Back