horror stories about bushy saggy homemade pr0n

Originally posted by andy@Mar 29 2006, 02:28 AM
HEY! Melissa, you'll love this. I have a customer that, apparently, has a thing for me. Even though she is like 15 years older than me, she's always asking where "the hotty" is.
You already told me, Dumbtits.

Originally posted by andy@Mar 28 2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah, all right, you want creepy? Here ya go... And you're so right, by the way. They all think the machine does them and my eyes don't seem 'em. Dumbasses..

Had a person come in, whom we will call "Cx" from this point on. When Cx entered the store, I could tell just by looking at him that I was about to do some film that I didn't want to do. He was so hesitant to give his name and phone number, but caved in and did it. So, I processed the negatives, and sure enough, it was disturbing.

Cx, an older man, and a woman (perhaps Cx's ho) were taking nude pictures of themselves... in front of a young child, no younger than 7. There was even a picture of the child in the bed, however all you could SEE was that he was shirtless. He had a blanket on him.

So, after talking with my manager, it was decided that the police would be called.

Out they came and they reviewed the prints. They determined there was nothing they could do because the child's "part" was pictured. But apparently, this man was famous with them. His name and info was in the cop's notebook.

As the cops were leaving, in came none other than Cx himself. He walked right past them.

He came up, purchased the prints, and left. All while the police were checking for a warrant. Sure enough, they wanted him, and as he was driving out, they chased him...
One of my coworkers had the same thing happen when she was working at another Walgreens. The mom and dad was taking pictures with a child. They called the cops and there was nothing they could do... So sick. It seems like whenever you get pictures like that and you call them its always "Well because of this or that we can't arrest them. Let us know if it happens again." Great, I'll get right on that.

Originally posted by andy@Mar 28 2006, 11:09 PM
I love your occassional Christmas at the Hicks Household pictures
I especially like the pictures of folks/kids who go to concerts and take pictures. It's always black with specks of light at odd angles. I also like partial forefingers on the lens. Low light is a scourge upon the photography world. :rolleyes:

:lol: I used to work in a photo lab as well. That's actually the best job I've ever had. I loved it but yeah, :lol: @ the low light being your fault. Or it being blurry. Yeah, like we somehow developed it blurry. It coldn't be their fault that they didn't hold the damn camera still or that they don't have a fast enough shutter to get a clear picture of that train that was passing by. haha

This little thread has inspired to possibly go back working in a photo lab just for fun.

I hate photo labs. I suck at developing picture's myself. I take awesome pictures, then I fuck it up once I try to develope them myself... <_<

No, my uncle does. I used to try developing pics months ago. I don't think I'm timing shit right. I mean, I really wasn't that good in Advanced Photography anyways. I took great pics...just sucked at everything else. My old school made me like the school media or something but, they'd be damn if I walked into the photo lab... :lol:

Developing in a one hour photo is prolly worlds away from home labs. The machine does everything for you. You're just there for quality control. And then when you process your own film you can tweak it!

You're the official photographer!

We can see that you have more of an analytical mind than most people and that you're probably on hand to take record important events regardless of whether it is a wedding, graduation, or just the time when a group of friends came round for dinner.

This doesn't mean that you're herding people around in search of the perfect group photo, more that you think about the subjects more carefully than most. This attitude is also reflected in your personal life. We can't see you endlessly running blindly from task to task. It's not that you always take your time to do things properly, more that you think about the situation rather than just charging in to see what develop

:blink:

Back