Home Depot Olympic Song

AirBruce

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows the song to the Home Depot spot that shows derek para speed skating and it has some kid talking in the background about how he wants to go faster, and be the highest jumper and yada yada yada. It also shows some guy doing alpine sking and so forth. I don't know what the tune is, but it's pretty cool. It's more like a mellowish song. And at the end it shows how the home depot employs more olympic athletes than any other company. Anyone wanna take a crack at this one?

I just saw the commercial again. Its kids talking calling the olympic stars Superhero's. And I wanted to know if anyone out there, knew the name of the song. It's like a classical piece. But uplifting at the end. It shows hockey players, speed skaters, bob sleders, and even skiers. And the kids keep talking about a super hero can fly, a super hero can go fast. And then at the end the kid says, " A super hero has a secret identity." And thats when it turns over to the home depot and it says how they employ more olympic athletes than anyone else. Can anyone help me name the song?

Cheers :)

Back