HHgregg

Peteycd

Reaction score
Hey folk....i'm hoping someone can help me.

i heard a song in a (i think) car commercial in the last month or but i can't remember what it was for....

...at the end of the commercial the song was a group of guys singing and went "bom bom bom bom Ba-da bom....."

just imagine the words above and something similar to the tune of depeche mode's "just cant get enough". I haven't seen this commercial or heard the song since.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Re: Song from 2010 Car Commercial

It might help if you described what was going on in the commercial...

It might help if you described what was going on in the commercial...

I want to try to give everyone as much detail as I can. Unfortunately I don't remember much about the commercial or even what's going on in it. I wish i did. <_<

Hey folk....i'm hoping someone can help me.

i heard a song in a (i think) car commercial in the last month or but i can't remember what it was for....

...at the end of the commercial the song was a group of guys singing and went "bom bom bom bom Ba-da bom....."

just imagine the words above and something similar to the tune of depeche mode's "just cant get enough". I haven't seen this commercial or heard the song since.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Just a shot in the dark here. Since you mentioned the song was similar to Depeche Mode, could it be from the 2010 Cadillac SRX Crossover commercial? The song is "1901" by Phoenix from their album "Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix."

You can listen to a sample here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0021X515S/?tag=adtunes-20

ok folks...i was a little off.

The commercial is here:

so much for a car ad right? The song is "Love Generation" by Bob Sinclair.

Thanks!

Back