Help.

pilzn3r

Reaction score
I heard a song on some sort of commercial. I'm not sure if it was a car commercial or cell phone. The only part I remember was the bit where a group of people were singing "ahh-ahh-ah ahh-ahh-ah". And that's all I got. It's been stuck in my head ever since and I can't find it anywhere. Sorry I'm being so vague. Thanks.

I heard a song on some sort of commercial. I'm not sure if it was a car commercial or cell phone. The only part I remember was the bit where a group of people were singing "ahh-ahh-ah ahh-ahh-ah". And that's all I got. It's been stuck in my head ever since and I can't find it anywhere. Sorry I'm being so vague. Thanks.

It might be "Feel Flows" by RUN DMT

I found it

I found it. The commercial is the Honda Accord V6 and the song is "The Only Living boy in New York" by Simon and Garfunkel.

They only used a portion of the song in the commercial—the "ahhh" part.

Click on the video and go to 2:50 mark. That's the part that they used.

Last edited:
Back