Help with two songs

Brownsound

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi, i saw this music video once where they were training this girl in different things and one of them was seduction i think. each person she got training from in turn sang a bit. i need help finding the group or the song title.
there is this other music video and the only thing i remember is at the end of it this guy walks up to this door in an alley way and there this symbol of lamb on it and then he goes inside. i need help with the song or group for that too.
the music videos are not recent and are perhaps one or two year old...

Actually...let me edit that.

The Pink song sounds close to me, but when you said that each person training her sings, that may have threw it off. But listen to the song and tell me what you think.

And the title for the second song is:

"Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades" by Brand New.

thanks for the help, the second one from Brand New was right i just watched the music video. the group for the first music video i think is all guys. i think they were training the girl in a hangar for kickboxing at one point. and at the end they all get in a black utility trucks and drive away.

sry i cant help you out with the lyrics. i think there was some rapping in there. and by chance the girl in the music video might be the same one from Massari's Be Easy music video- the lead female dancer.

Is the entire song rap...or is it like...rock with a thing of rap put in there?

Is it a group, or one guy...

im not quite sure if its a group but i think it was and they were all guys. if i saw it on muchmusic i would lean towards it airing during rapcity. i think another area she was being trained in could be hacking or something like that.

i think perhaps one of the people in the group might have been either choclair, kardinal offishal, saukrates or solitair.

im getting the feeling they all the people i listed might perhaps have collaborated for this song...

Back