Help with a song

strawberry_9595

Reaction score
I heard this song on the radio a few times and they said what it was and who it was by. I thought it would be easy to remember and of course I forgot and haven't heard it since! It's a guy and the chourus is something like ".......and you're going down fast" or fading fast, I can't remember. It was on an alternative station. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I emailed the radio station and haven't heard back! Thanks!!

I have no idea if this is the song, but it could be No Use For A Name- Slowly Fading Fast

Originally posted by agb191@Feb 12 2007, 01:16 PM
I have no idea if this is the song, but it could be No Use For A Name- Slowly Fading Fast
Or it might be "Never Been Any Reason" by Head East

Neither of those are it. Thanks for the suggestions though! This is driving me crazy!! I spent 3 hours the other night trying to find it! I thought it was newer because of the station it was on.

She's Gone by Bleeding Through
You're fading with a hundred pictures on my walls.
We are nothing.
We're fading faster.
We're fighting for another lost cause.
And you're fading fast.

'Tiki God' lyrics by PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, THE
So when you're caught up in an evil plot
Your life's in danger and you can hear the shots
Your head is spinning and you're fading fast
How long do you think this kind of fun can last?

God Fearing Family Man by Dave Faulkner

When your race is run, and your day is done
Have you had your fun, or had any?
When the die cast, and you’re fading fast
As you breathe your last, are you ready?

Do you know more about the song? you'd be suprised what kind of clues will help. Even something like, "the song had a vintage feel to it"

I don't think I know who it is, but i think it will help someone else if you have some more clues. What was the "mood" of the song. Were there any specific instruments that distinguish it? does the singer have raspy voice? stuff like that.

Back