Goosebumps

Backstreet_Ang

Reaction score
Hey all!

Does anyone know what the song title AND artist's name of the "Goosebumps" theme song is?

Hey all!:

The Lost Boy - so, I take it that you don't know? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just asking a question (no sarcasm intended, whatsoever). Also, I would watch the credits, but I don't always have time to watch TV. I live a busy life and I rarely have time to check the littlest things that may be of help to me (believe me, I would LOVE to check the littlest things that may be of help to me...so don't think that I don't (that's if you were about to think that, that is). Could you, possibly, watch the credits for me and tell me what the song is called and who sings it? I'd REALLY appreciate very much so. Or, is there like a soundtrack that is affiliated with that show? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Thanks in advance.

"Is that show still on?" "I can't remember the last time I've seen it." "I know its been years.", Were my thoughts when I first saw this post.

I did some research. There's a list at Amazon that says that this is theme. I also read that the music on that show was by Jack Lenz.

Hey all!:

Finchy - thanks for the info!:) I had checked each of those links and those certain songs don't sound like the theme song to the Goosebumps that I had heard on TV. But, just to make sure that I'm on the same track as you, which songs are the ones that you're saying are the remixes to the show "Goosebumps", again, from the links that you had posted? Also, do you know if there's a list of songs that Jack Lenz had created for the "Goosebumps" show? Like, the names of them? Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.:)

On both links it's "Goosebumps" by Nylx, but they are listed as different mixes. I couldn't find any other soundtrack information on Jack Lenz. Sorry. :(

By the way, I read somewhere that the theme sounds similar to "Abruption" by Roger Miller and Larry Dersch. Does it?

Hey all!:

Finchy - I totally appreciate your effort in trying to help me find the theme song to the show "Goosebumps", but none of the songs that you had sent me a link to hear are the theme song to the show. Now, I'm NOT saying that I don't appreciate you trying to help me, I DO appreciate your help. But the songs that you had sent me a link to hear aren't the theme song, at all.:( I hope you're not mad, I'm just being honest with you. Also, I'm going to try to upload a sound file of the theme song, from my voice, and I'll post the link in here so that you guys can hear what the instrument part sounds like (at least I'll try).

In the episode of Goosebumps, Piano Lessons Can Be Murder, there's a scene where the character of that episode is leaving the building where his piano lessons take place. He stumbles into a room full of pianos being played by bodiless hands. These hands were all playing the same tune. It's a pretty common tune, and I'm sure you'd recognize it if you heard it. The song is basically a few notes repeated over and over again at a medium pace and it sounds really eerie.

That episode of Goosebumps is the only thing I can remember it from. I heard it earlier today while watching Arrested Development. I'll try to find out which episode it was if that could help anyone.

Back