Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff monkey

CWR

Reaction score
http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/a...druff-_-fructis anti-dandruff#/tvspots/monkey

Answers.com states it's 'evolve' by The Dots, but I can't find it listed anywhere on the internet. I found an indie group 'Döts' which only has one web presence; their MySpace page. There's no links to buy any of their music, which doesn't include the song I'm looking for (though they sound like they could have recorded it) - the group actually called 'The Dots' sounds like the 50s female vocal group 'The Shirelles', it's not them.

Have you ever tried searching the web for the word 'dot'? Google pretty much listed the entire internet...

The song is by The Non-Commissioned Officers out of Nashville Tennessee. It is not available for download yet, but will be soon. Any relation to the band The Dots is also valid because two of the lead songwriters for The Non-Coms also write commercial jingles and due to a miscommunication the song was labeled as "The Dots" but is actually The Non-Coms.

Check them out at www.thenoncommissionedofficers.com
And soon, when the next album is completed this song will be available for download, most likely exclusively from the website.

Excellent - a concrete answer! Thank you.

Would you like to correct Answers.com's information yourself? If not, I can copy and attribute your answer there.

Feel free to update if you like. Glad so many people are curious about the song.

Back