G4 network

esiebert7625

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea on the music in the G4 channel GDC '08 (Game Developers Conference) commercial that has been playing lately on G4.

i call to the great powers of Adtunes once again for guidance and answers for music

its an ad that plays every now and again on G4.
the song has a punk like guitar and drum beat with a bit of a techno background

the lyrics go as follows:

watch me

w w w watch me

its what you want
coming to your picture screen technicolor magazine
im better than you've ever seen
its what you want, what you want
sugar melting in your mouth
feeling like your freaking out
you got me on your mind now
its what you want, what you want

:end

thank you for reading!

awwww come on guys, nothing at all? thje ad had a white background and was shuffling through all of the shows while playing this music. please help!

Do you remember anything else happening in the G4 TV commercial? What shows were being promoted? Male/female singer? Have you found the commercial online (YouTube)? Have you tried posting in the G4TV forums?

it was a female voice it showcased all of G4TV.coms original shows (The Feed, Fresh Ink, The MMO Report, Freestyle 101, Sessler's Soapbox, and Electric Playground.) i have the commercial on my DVR, (im not obsessed, i swear lol) but i cant seem to find it on you tube, but i will check those forums! thank you for the reply and keep your ears open for me! ill post the answer if i find it!

looks like someone copied and pasted my lyrics today and put it in the g4tv.com forums. i wish them luck

Originally posted by justinother2001@Jun 23 2008, 09:26 PM
looks like someone copied and pasted my lyrics today and put it in the g4tv.com forums.
Do you have a link to the thread at the G4 forums?

yea that was me, i looked all over and this is the only other thread looking for this song that i can find, ive been looking for a long time and it seems that g4's commercials are the hardest to find songs ever, i don't know if there made specifically for the commercial or what but its impossible to find these songs

it sounds like either the ting tings or new young pony club..but i'm not for sure

I think the song is...
Ice Cream by New Young Pony Club
it sounds somewhat like it check it out. : )
i have a song problem too so if someone can help me find the name of the song ill be very greatful its under "the l word promo"
thanks

Ad for new band on g4 (female lead singer)

I was watching Arrested Development the other night and came across a bunch of commercials for this cool new band that I told myself I would remember. The trio led by a female singer are promoting a new album and it would be great if someone could point them out.

Re: G4 TV commercials

This song has reared its head again on the station in the same commercial. I am therefore going to bump this topic by saying the following: Although the song sounds very much like "Ice Cream" by New Young Pony Club (EDIT) or a song by The Ting Tings (EDIT), it is not. I did get the following response from G4 Staff on their forum:
That was a song that we commissioned for the AD. Not for sale.
I guess that it falls down to finding it in its entirety.

hey! i've been looking for that song too!...but its a song commissioned by the g4 network just for that little commercial....so its not on market. sorry!

Back