Fun with Dick and Jane

man bloodlsr talks down to so many people haha.. another song in that movie is when hes like got nothing to do at home, and you see him doing a bunch of junk, yeah they play the song "What I got" by sublime.. I was soo happy when I heard that song, because sublime is my favorite group, and I had been waiting for a movie to finally use a song of theirs.

true, :blink:

Hey! Just wanted to say thank-you for that link. I finally found the song that i have been looking for!!! (Alive and Amplified) its a good song. Anyway, thanks again. :D :p

it's that song they play during there early thefts, I hear it on a car commerical I think, if someone could

does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the robbery's? one of the parts is where Dick & Jane are walking into the dealership with Jim Carey dressed up as Cher and Tia dressed up as Sonny. also when they crash the mercedies into the store.

also there is a song in it by i think sublime, but i do not know what the name of it is. it is playing when Dick has his first day unemployed. it goes something like " love is what i got", just remember that. thank you to whomever can tell me the songs in advance.

I believe the robbery song is: Darude - "Sandstorm" and the Sublime song is "What I Got".

sandstorm is the song playing when Jim Carey is chasing the lady in the store trying to greet her. the song that i am talking about is when Jim and Tia walk into the dealership and the salesman tries to run. Jim is dressed as Cher nd Tia is dressed as sonny, but i was going to ask for the name of that song to (which you just gave me). also that son is playing when Tia is trying to teach a class on jeet kune do (which she obviously does not know).

hey guys. What was that song playing when jane lied and got that job as an aerobics instructor? it was kinda a techno/dance song. sorry thats all i know about it.

Back