Fruitopia

BanjoDan

Reaction score
Hi,

This one could be kind of hard, and help is goodly appreciated. See, I really like house music, and I heard a decent track used in a fruitopia ad tonight when I went to see Team America (Empire theatres in Halifax, Canada.. in case that's relevant). I can't really desrcibe the track (about 125 bpm, funky?? Foggy head..), but the commercial looked like a fuitopian acid trip. It was pretty cool, actually. I doubt I'll drink more Fuitopia due to it, but it was an interesting sensory experience nonetheless. So, I'd like to know the name of that track if anyone has an idea. Thanks!

- Dan

Hi - I work on the team that creates the Fruitopia advertising. Glad you liked it.

All music in the campaign is original, written by a Toronto company that specializes in music for commercials. They do a great job and we often get requests from people wanting to get a copy of the tunes. Maybe we'll have to issue a cd...

YES! Make the bloody CD! Greedy djs like myself will be jumping over each other to snag those beats.

Shame on you for keeping them to yourself!

:p

hehe.

Back