Friday Night Lights

This one is a tricky one. If I remember correctly it is the last play of the game at the state playoffs. There is like 3 seconds left[ I think its 3] anyway this music comes on and everything goes in slow motion. Its kind of a feel good "pride" ridden song, Mike Winchell is the QB and he ducks a little and one of the opposing player's go Flying over him... The song didn't play for that long, but it was very inspiring. Any help would be hot. And once again. Punch and cake for the winner. and a nice key chain for those who try

Hey, do you know which song on the CD that it is, cause I haven't seen the show but would like to know which song you guys were talking about? Thanks!

Friday Night Lights...

In the movie, what is the name song that plays at the end of the state championship game when they hand the ball off to Don Billingsley. It goes from slow to fast really quick. What is the fast part? Thanks.

can you help me in the movie when the go to the championship and number 90(preacher) catchs an interception what is the name of the song that is playing...Thanxz

Back