Freddy says hi!

Originally posted by Gussler@Nov 3 2005, 03:00 AM
well sorry but you were the one who didn't like MSN and went away for eva!!! so yeah, I deleted you!!! :(
Ughhhh that's cold man. :cry:

Hahah androgyny..

Well. .......... party's over. I'm going to bed. Gotta go back to school. (didn't go for 2 days 'cause of cold/cough)

BYE BYE Leh-Ohn-..... uuhm .. Nie!!! and BYE BYE Melissaaaaaaaa :wub:

byebye

ccya

goodnight

Originally posted by dascoot@Nov 3 2005, 03:03 AM
Hahah androgyny..
:lol: I don't know about you but I'm gonna be laughing over that word when I'm trying to fall asleep... at the doctor's office... walking down the street... :lol:

For real man. Tomorrow I'll be with Rock Lady and she'll be talking about Wah Wah Wahh Woe Is Everything and I'll go HAHAH! ANDROGYNY!

She won't know what it means though. :ph34r:

Heh I should say ^ during my commute.

The reactions --> :mellow: :zzz: :what: :huh: :zzz: :mellow: B) <--there's always at least one dude wearing sunglasses.... underground.... where there is no light. :lol:

Vampires. :naughty:

OK, I have to go babysit the Rock Lady tomorrow so I need to hit the bricks. Night! :heart:

It makes me sad that I don't have internets at home. I miss all the good androgny parties.

*Helpful hint for anyone who come in here while at work. Don't. Giggling to yourself in your cubicle looks mighty peculiar.*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Magilune@Nov 3 2005, 10:50 AM
It makes me sad that I don't have internets at home. I miss all the good androgny parties.
:lol: :lol: That sounds like a really fun Halloween party we should have one day.

Originally posted by Magilune@Nov 3 2005, 10:50 AM
*Helpful hint for anyone who come in here while at work. Don't. Giggling to yourself in your cubicle looks mighty peculiar.*
:lol: How about school? :p

Back