For my dad!

soundofsettling

Reaction score
Ok, people, I need your help! I'm making a CD for my dad and he really, really wants this one song on it, but he doesn't know the name of it or who does it. All he remembers is this: "All I ever wanted, all I ever needed was you in my life." He says he heard it on XM radio. A female sings it and it is a slower song. He says it sounded kind of jazzy, but slow. I know this isn't very much information, but it's all I know. I've searched and haven't had any luck yet. If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

"Enjoy the Silence" by Lacuna Coil. It's actually a remake originally done by Depeche Mode.

Ok, it is "Enjoy the Silence," but it's not the Lacuna Coil version. He also listened to the Tori Amos version and said that's not it. So, thank you for giving me the name of the song!

Interesting. When I heard it on XM the other day while I was in Best Buy, it was Lacuna Coil (I only knew that because they're one of my boyfriend's favorite bands). I'll have to listen to this other version you're talking about.

Back