Finding Nemo

DjRandom

Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to find out a song that was used on a cruise ship commercial and it is also used in Finding Nemo towards the end any help would be appreciated :)

Artist: Bobby Darin Lyrics
Song: Beyond the Sea Lyrics
Somewhere beyond the sea,
Somewhere, waiting for me,
My lover stands on golden sands
And watches the ships that go sailing.

Somewhere beyond the sea,
She's there watching for me.
If I could fly like birds on high,
Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing.

It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon,
I know beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.

We'll meet beyond the shore,
We'll kiss just as before.
Happy we'll be beyond the sea,
And never again I'll go sailing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000634H...5Fencoding=UTF8

Actually that version used in the end credits was actually done by Robbie Williams, wasn't it?

Originally posted by SiDe@Mar 4 2006, 05:53 PM
Actually that version used in the end credits was actually done by Robbie Williams, wasn't it?
You are correct, sir! Miss Smarty Pants was too busy looking up the lyrics to get it right...

Originally posted by mrjoanofarc+Mar 20 2006, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrjoanofarc @ Mar 20 2006, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Mar 4 2006, 05:53 PM
You are correct, sir! Miss Smarty Pants was too busy looking up the lyrics to get it right... [/b][/quote]
Wow, that was really rude.
Pardon me for helping

Thanks siDe for the correction in artist, and for not being a dickhead about it.

Peace and harmony members... :D but, you were kind of rude. :mellow:

Originally posted by Jenny+Mar 21 2006, 01:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 21 2006, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by mrjoanofarc@Mar 20 2006, 12:45 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SiDe
@Mar 4 2006, 05:53 PM

You are correct, sir! Miss Smarty Pants was too busy looking up the lyrics to get it right...
Wow, that was really rude.
Pardon me for helping

Thanks siDe for the correction in artist, and for not being a dickhead about it. [/b][/quote]
'twas a pleasure to serve. :D

Back