Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core

farbeyond

Sandman
Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anybody knows the name of the rock song in this Crisis Core trailer? I've searched the net without any luck so far as to who it might be. It sounds like it could be stock music but I hope i'm wrong. Thanks

It's not: Cradle Of Filth - "From The Cradle To Enslave". Any of the Advent Children or Ayaka songs. Or: Our Lady Peace - "One Man Arym", Static-X - "The Only", Powerman 5000 - "When Worlds Collide.

http://www.gamegrep.com/video/6966-new_eng...s_core_trailer/

Hey,I was just wondering what's that metal song playing in the commercial for the new Final Fantasy 7:Crisis Core commercial.FF7:Crisis Core is a new game for PSP if you didn't know,the commercial runs a lot on G4 Networks,does any1 kno?

Hey out of all the songs you listed which one was in the commercial? Or was it none of those and you were just guessing. Thanks!

Originally posted by flat.tire@Mar 26 2008, 08:06 PM
Hey out of all the songs you listed which one was in the commercial? Or was it none of those and you were just guessing. Thanks!
It's none of the songs I listed. The songs I listed are songs I found while searching for the answer that people had posted in other forums about other Crisis Core trailers.

Oh, my bad...thats cool. I still want to know the name of the song, because it is kick ass. If anyone knows please tell us!

I am told it's called "Encounter" and it's on the FF7: Crisis Core Soundtrack, you can view it on Amazon.com.

Confirmed, that's the name of it.

"Encounter" by Takeharu Ishimoto
Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII - Original Soundtrack

Hey, I got the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children soundtrack, and it had all the song names that the FFVII: Crisis Core soundtrack had, however, Encounter was not the track that was played in the promo. Does the FFVII: Crisis Core soundtrack have the same song names but different songs, or am I just wrong completely??? If anyone knows, help...please...

Back