Farmers Insurance HelpPoint

Double Eureka!!!
I heard back from Rick Santoro who is in the "Morning Ritual" Helppoint commercial. He gave me contact information on the ad agency. The following is my request to them:
Hello,
I am dying to know who did the music for the Farmer's Helppoint commercial "Morning Ritual". Rick Santoro who is in the ad said you created it and may be able to help me. I am part of a blog named AdTunes.com where there is great interest in that piece of music. I hope there is more to it that 30 seconds! We'd love to know the artist and the name of the piece.
Thanks for your time,

I'll keep you posted if I get a response.
If you would like to try for one yourself, the agency is Campbell-Ewald.
Oh so close... :)

Don't want to hear about "morning ritual" ....we want to know about the

WIND DAMAGE COMMERCIAL.
OY VEY! :duh:

I believe it's from Glass's soundtrack for the movie "The Hours" I want to say it's in the sequence where the water surrounds Julianne Moore's bed.

I saw the wind damage video on youtube. Halfway down the comments, the lead woman in the video responded and said it was written by the editor's son and that she was going to find more info.

Okay let's clear something up. There are two "Head Wind" commercials on youtube.

One is posted by hardcorecommercial, and has piano music. The music is by Chris Johnson of Ivy Lane Music. (www.ivylanemusic.com)

The second is posted by ptouch, and that features, well maybe an organ? That is the one I am interested in....is that the one you all are talking about? I really hope there is more to the composition...I really like it. Maybe it is another version by Chris Jonhson? :unsure:

Does anyone know the name of the song used in the new Farmer's Insurance Help-point commercial? The commercial is about wind damage and shows a woman being blown around in different scenes by the wind. The music itself has no words and is a set of tones or notes. This question was already posted once before, but did not include a link to the actual commercial and only received one response, which was in fact incredibly wrong. This has been bugging me for about 2 straight weeks now and Its one of those things you just can't get it out of your head, and it starts to eat away at you

There is an ad for what I think is fire insurance where there is a couple and they keeping going to bed in various places...from a matress store to the lawn of a park. In the end it says "where will you live after a house fire?" or something like that. I wanted to know if anyone else had seen this and could identify the music, if not does anyone have a link to a video of it so I could hear it again?

Thanks!

The commercial is for Farmer's Help Point.

Music in the ad:

Morning Ritual
by Nylon Studios
composed by Johnny Green

I am the one who started this thread way back on May 17 and FINALLY have an answer.

Thank you all for keeping this going...it's a beautiful song...here is the link:

Thank you NYLON and CRAVEN and thank you HUNTERCARTER for pinpointing this.

http://www.myspace.com/nylonstudios2

Music in the ad:

Morning Ritual
by Nylon Studios
composed by Johnny Green

Yea that's not the song used in the Wind Damage commercial. I hope people are still looking for this.

I love the music on the Farmer's Help Point commercial. I also love the theme music to the TV program "The Amazing Race". I just wish it would be available on CD!

Back