Everwood

What is the name of the song that came on at the end of the show?

was that the same song that played when the one guy was taking pills do you know?

On tonight's Everwood, there was a scene near the beginning where Bright was in his apartment and there was a song on that he was listening to. It was a woman, and when Amy was on the phone with him, she asked if he was listening to Sarah McLachlan. I loved the song but have no idea what the title is. Any help would be very, very appreciated.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was "Good Enough," but I can't remember. My tape is with a friend right now, so I can't recheck it. But I know it isn't "Angel."

ok then. Not Angel. If there were a clip I prob could tell. Good Enough is a great song tho. That made no sense. Anyways...

im so sad that everwood is over it was such an amazing show how could they get rid of it?!?!? but anyone who knows the music used in tonights episode any of it i liked all of it, it would be greatly appriciated!

They played "This Is Our Life" by Mary Beth Maziarz (Marybethmusic.com) during the batmitzvah scene and they used "Steady As We Go" by Dave Matthews Band during the scene when Ephram danced with Amy. By the way, there's a good resource you can check out: everwoodmusic.com.

This is towards the end of the episode when Amy is lying on her bed and she is remembering certain moments with Ephram. It's a girl singing and I think the lyrics are...

"I am an ending. I am infant. I've never really done anything. I am an ending at the beginning..."

I tried googling it, but no luck.

Help please?

Muchas gracias.

Thanks. I'm trying to find them on line right now, but no luck. George Jones keeps popping up...grrrr.

But thank you so much!

Back