Estee Lauder "Pleasures" Gwyneth Paltrow

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Estee Lauder "Pleasures" Gwyneth Paltrow

I really need some help. I heard the new Estee Lauder commercial. The fragrance was Pleasures. It depicts a woman by the country side. She was holding a flower and spinning around. The song didn't have lyrics but the music was outstanding. Someone please help me. lol I don't think I would be the only one who would find this song interesting. I am going to search for a link to make it easier for people to hear it.

No, it isn't fred. Thank you though for you assistance. I am still trying to find a clip before it doesn't air anymore. This commercial is for a different perfume. It is for the fragrance Pleasures. I am still searching for a link so I am not going to give up on this one. Thanks again fred for showing interest.

It's for the Pure Delight, Pleasure Collection. The commercial with a lady in a field with a puppy. It sounds like a guitar instrumental.

Anyone know the name of the song?

what song is playing during this commercial!! I love it and have not a clue as to who it is. Any help would be awesome

A*M

I'm looking for that song too!!

It's a guitar melody.

I can't find it no matter where I search.

hi, i think it's Speed of Light (godart string version) by Alphawezen

you can find it on alphawezen's album En Passant (check the itunes music store)

for the longest time i wondered what the song was too, and when a friend sent me this song, it sounded so familiar... until i realized it was THAT song! felt like i just had to share it, coz its so awesome :)

I'm looking for that song too, but I don't believe it's Speed of Light (Godart version).. anyway, I'm still looking

there is a new commercial from estee lauder "pure white linen" also featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. She is very pretty in these commercials :lol:

Estee Lauder Pure White Linen commercial Gwyneth Paltrow

Estee Lauder Pleasures TV commercial Gwyneth Paltrow (2005)

I FOUND IT!!!

the song in the estee lauder commercial is...

Morcheeba - Crystal Blue Persuasion

:D enjoy

Yeah...that's definitely not the song.

What everyone is looking for is the song from this commercial:

When someone finds the song from that commercial, and not one from another commercial or one that sounds sort of like the song from another commercial.

THANKS.

Originally posted by _M_E_H_@Jan 4 2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah...that's definitely not the song.

What everyone is looking for is the song from this commercial:

When someone finds the song from that commercial, and not one from another commercial or one that sounds sort of like the song from another commercial.

THANKS.
I know that IS the commercial that everyone is looking for.
I emailed estee lauder again to get info on the song and I also included the link and this is the email that I got from them:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Estée
Lauder.

In response to your inquiry, the song featured in our Pleasures ad is
"Crystal Blue Persuasion" by Morcheeba.

We trust that the above addresses your concern. We hope you will look to
Estée Lauder for all your beauty and fragrance needs.

Sincerely,

Melissa Edwards
Global Consumer Communications
----------------------------------------------
so YES that is the song. It may just be a remix.

no, she gave you the wrong answer. "Crystal Blue Persuasion" was used in an old version of the Pleausers commerical, not the Gweneth Paltrow one. I believe many people still remember that old one with a girl singing "Better get ready gonna see the light ...love is the answer", it's running on tv two or three years ago.

Originally posted by Anthony@Jan 6 2007, 10:25 PM
no, she gave you the wrong answer. "Crystal Blue Persuasion" was used in an old version of the Pleausers commerical, not the Gweneth Paltrow one. I believe many people still remember that old one with a girl singing "Better get ready gonna see the light ...love is the answer", it's running on tv two or three years ago.

"Crystal Blue Persuasion"

pay attention to the last 15 seconds of the clip, hope this will trigger your memory on the commercial I am talking here ;)

;)
yeah i kinda relized that.
she gave me the song to the carolyn murphy pleasures commercial and I emailed her about that but she gave me the same answer(?) i don't know why she would, but i'm still on the search. :(

Originally posted by rwinslow@Dec 24 2006, 08:45 PM

Does anyone know what song is used in that ad?

Thanks a lot.

from the youtube post

"Here's the answer to the song, i sent them an email:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Estée Lauder.

With regards to your e-mail, we wish to advise that the music used in the Pleasures TV advert was written specifically for this advert. For your information the rights are owned by Estée Lauder and the music will not be available on release.

We hope you will look to Estée Lauder for all your fragrance needs."

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew what song the music is that is playing in the background of the estee lauder pleasures commercial with gwenyth paltrow???
I can't find it anywhere!!!
thanx so much

Re: Estee Lauder

http://www.blinkx.com/video/estee-l...-paltrow-tv-commercial/o6h_NrKiQs-qnqTS8E5XQg

This is the link to the song I wanted to retrieve so dearly. Some of the other links previously posted here are dead. I regret to say it but Anthony and Kimberly, who worked very hard to find the answer are correct. I will continue to visit this and some of the searches I started to see if there might be a change in luck for some of these unattainble teasers (beautiful musical pieces). People in the advertising business know how to really appeal to ur senses to get buyers interested.

Thanks again Kimberly and Anthony and everyone else who tried to find out about that very attractive melody in the Estee Lauder commercial.

Back