ESPN SportsCenter

Dr. Zoidberg

Reaction score
This is gonna be like taking a shot in the dark, but I'll give it a try anyway. There's this rock/metal type song I'm trying to locate, and I unfortunately don't know a single lyric. All I know is the melody or whatever the instrumental part is called. I seem to remember this song being used in one of the ESPN sportscenter year in review montages, so all I can ask is that someone list some of the songs that ESPN has used in these montages over the last several years. If anyone can remember any of these montages, please list any song you can think of. I can already rule out Aerosmith's "Dream On" which was used in the images of our century montage at the end of 1999. Thanks for any help.

By some miracle I was actually able to find the song. It's My Sacrifice by Creed.

I think it's the SportsCenter Theme. You could get it on an album called Jock Rocks or something like that, along with all the other music played at stadiums ad nauseum.

Does anyone know the song that plays during the storyabout kissing the bricks at the Brickyard 400? thanks in Advance...

Hey, does anybody know the music that is played in the Sportscenter Year in Review during the part where they show a slide show of all the ones who have passed this year?

The song throughout most of that video is called "Pictures of You" by the Last Goodnight, but I'm not sure if that was what was playing during the section you are referring to.

Does anyone know the artist and name of the song used as the theme for SportsCenter's Titletown segment?

The Titletown song is called "This is Home" by Switchfoot. It was used in the Chronicles of Narnia movie, but isn't on any Switchfoot album.

This is what you mean, right:

This evening, at approx. 5:40-5:45, ESPN had a segment on the first half season of MLB. Anyone recognize the tune?

thanks

does anyone by chance know where can i find the sountrack that is usually used during sportscenter in latin america? the song for what i can hear is just a guitar solo.. or is just instrumental, i've searched everywhere and i cant find it.

thx
estebanhdp

Back