DVD Audio Rip

Well yea, the issue could have been solved in about an hour :lol:

I use sound recorders too. The only problem is the sound quality is less when you record audio through play back as opposed to ripping it from the original source.

If you are careful not to overdo your volume and you got a decent program it should be more than fine.

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 29 2007, 11:55 AM
If you are careful not to overdo your volume and you got a decent program it should be more than fine.
Yeah, I learned that the hard way a few years ago when starting out recording. I would get so frustrated at the crappy results. I read up on it a little more and did some of my own tuning with my computer and software settings and then I was golden. :)

Only logical

You are recording through your sound card directly what is being sent out of it. is like putting a connection cable in your microphone and speaker plugs

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 29 2007, 02:24 PM
Only logical

You are recording through your sound card directly what is being sent out of it. is like putting a connection cable in your microphone and speaker plugs
For a noob at the time logic did not apply. The emotional rollercoaster I went on in the process of figuring it out. :what: :annoyed: :angry: :nerd: :duh: :king:

Back