Driving music.

poet

Reaction score
I listen to something called bossa nova with a bit of scat.

Here are some samples. Makes you feel like you are driving downtown to go shopping. Or.. I guess.. by the pool with a martini.

Intraspettro

Bossa Per Due

Ok.. maybe I'm weird. What do you listen to when you drive? What makes you happy?

Poet

poet, im sorry i would not enjoy that especially while im driving. i guesss thats just your thing.
i like alota bass something that would make my 12" sub's humm some people listen to rap other to bass cd's i prefer somthing like O'furotna or plaque burial lots of bass,i see ppl turn there heads like a block away to see where that humming noise is coming from.lol.

Poet, that's exactly the type of stuff I listen to while driving. Very relaxing, especially since Chicago traffic is so frustrating :rolleyes:

Depends on my mood that day. Sometimes I like stuff I can sing to, other days I like a good ole dj mixy. :p

In my car it's AM talk radio all the way. I've got Glenn Beck in the mornings on my way to work and then Dillon Dodge on the way home. :D

I listen to a local technical college radio station. They play eclectic and mainstream everything. I'm listening to Coldplay "X & Y" though mostly.. :whistle:

I listen to non-stop electronic music with occasional hardcore metal.

My car, its usually any song that i recently found. right now its between "Fix You"-Coldplay, or anything from scrubs. mostly though, its the song from NIGHT AT THE ROXBURY, "What Is Love"-Haddaway

You guys should try Crash by The Primitives, its pretty sweet.

hmm...it depends on the mood your in...

but broken social scene has been in my cd player in my car for the past week...they're pretty chill =)

In one car I have but one cassette filled with Adventures in a Perambulator by JA Carpenter and the sound track suite from Alec Wilder's music to Sand Castle. Only rarely do I listen to people visciously attacking each other on talk radio. Otherwise it's the only classical music station in my area. (Hal Evans) :lol:

Back