Domino

Hi
I have searched high and low for the Domino OST but there is no record of it....anywhere! So im a bit annoyed, its a damn fine soundtrack, one track in particular im trying to get hold of is the track that plays when they are in the strip club and they arrest the long haird guy. Ive heard it on trailers before but I really want the full track, real fast beat that I can drive to lol any help would be great

We are about to watch it, I'll make sure to pay attention to the music :)

thanks, as I said ive heard it loads before on trailers/soundbytes in movies but never found out who the artist/what the track was.

most of thos tracks are nigh on impossible to find as either samples or "samples" which is really annoying me lol

wrong scene :p Ive got that one, the scene is half way through -> last quarter when they kidnap the guy in the strip club. Thanks for looking :)

if ANYONE could point me in the right direction this song has been in my head for months and i cant find it anywhere. its the song that Macy Gray sings in Domino not the rap song but the song @ the very end of the movie before the credits its a slow song. i think its called "real love" i just dont know where to find it!

Might be:

"Real"
Written by Harry Gregson-Williams and Lisbeth Scott
Performed by Macy Gray
Produced by Harry Gregson-Williams
Courtesy of Will I Am Records / A&M Reocrds

if anyone has any idea of what the name of a spanish song from the love scene in the movie domino is or atleast who sings it please let me kno ive been searching for it since i saw the movie and i just cant seem to find it at all ...id be eternally greateful

Don't know the song name but you can check here. See if any of the spanish titles sounds familiar.

Back