Dirt

I found something on this on another forum. Here goes...

Answer One:
The artist is Ominous Cloud. The song title is "Permanent Stain

Answer Two:
I actually sang and wrote this song! I am bewildered because a friend called to tell me about it a couple days ago and I did not give my consent for the song to be used though I am bittersweet about the news. You can listen to my music at www.thailan.net or www.myspace.com/thailann

I havent checked out the validity of either answer yet...

How about the song with the following lyrics:

Crash me to the ground
Silent and way sound
Under my ear
And I...something something
My time was borrowed time
where were the signs
when decending life
towards the sky
passing by the memories
and you and I pretending
decending life
lights fading down

"Permanent Stain" can be downloaded from Ominous Cloud's myspace page:

www.myspace.com/omcloud

FYI to all - if you're looking for the music featured on any of the "Dirt" episodes, go to www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/dirt/ and click on 'enter site'. From there, you'll be taken to a new window - wait for it to load, then click on 'Go Inside Dirt' in the upper right corner. There is an episode list and each episode lists the music that was featured.

I am not sure of the episode names, just the events the songs played during.

I am looking for the song that played when Holt and his girlfriend got in the car accident, and Holt then carries her away from the car that is on fire.

I am also looking for the song that plays when Lucy's brother goes to the famous guy Jack Dawsons house, and Jack Dawson starts kissing him by the pool.

Thanks in advance!!!

Does anyone know the song that played towards the end of this episode?

It was male vocals... slow tempo. Unfortunately that is all i remember.

Thanks!

Ok. I forget which episode of the first season it is...maybe the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. But Cox's character meets Holt and she gives him a ride home in a limo and they have sex. I can't seem to find the song that comes on in the background. The lyrics are just the word "Alleluia". If someone finds it.....please tell me =]

Does anyone know the song at the end of the first episode (season 2) when Lucy and Don are visiting the graveyard? Thanks!

it's when brent like.. finds out that rich guy gave him a really nice car..
the song comes on..
these are the bits i could get

baby please put the cherry on top....
i want someone that..
that i get my way..
candy.. take it to the top
i know .. want me to stay

lol i tried google and im like.. not coming up with anything :(

There wasn't actually a song playing when she made the phone call. The song playing in the car (which was intercut with the scenes of Lucy making the call) was "Old Skool" by Lissa.
The scene just after when she goes to the guy's house is "We're Not Beautiful" by Emma Ejwertz.

Anybody know the instrumental music that was playing in the background during Brent's funeral scene, and when Willa and Farber are getting down and dirty in the masoleoum? I looked it up on their website but it didn't seem to be listed.

Back