Dior J'adore perfume Charlize Theron

the song sounds like Nina Simone, its a commercial for the perfume J'adore
theres a woman draped in this golden silk thing, i dunno the usual weird perfume commercial
the music is like jazzy
id appreciate the help

The woman draped in gold is Charlize Theron apparently a fan of the perfume... just a fact I tought I'd post. Love the song too.

:)

I checked out this Nina Simone song and it doesn't sound like the one in the Charlize Theron commercial. Are you guys talking about the one where she is stripping down while walking towards the camera? Cause that song has a faster beat. What's the name of the song where she's stripping?

Originally posted by rachelred@Mar 10 2006, 09:16 PM
I checked out this Nina Simone song and it doesn't sound like the one in the Charlize Theron commercial. Are you guys talking about the one where she is stripping down while walking towards the camera? Cause that song has a faster beat. What's the name of the song where she's stripping?
this one is a new ad and for this ad, it's "A Funky Space Reincarnation" by Marvin Gaye

There are two commercials for this new Dior fragrance but this song I'm looking for is kind of funky with a male voice behind it. I don't know much else but could somebody help me out?

Does anyone know the artisits or song title for Doir Perefume with Charlene Theron walking down a hall in an incredible manson taking her jewlrey and clothing off .... throwing them in the floor.

Does anyone know the song in the commercial for Dior perfume.."we gone get married in June". I would lkie to use it a wedding video

Re: Dior J'adore perfume Charlize Theron

I don't know the artist that sings the song but some of the words are... we'll get married in June. gotta find the song and artist. :confused:

Does anyone know if this is a real building in Paris? If so, what building is it?

Dior, 30 avenue Montaigne, Paris, France

Dior30Montaigne7.jpg

I know this is kind of old, and it doesn't really have much to do with the song in the ad, but I find that this is one of the most reliable sites on the net. Does anyone know where I can find the version of this ad that has the ending that shows the Paris skyline with the Eiffel Tower in the background? The only version I can find is the one where it shows her backside at the end (I wonder why? lol)

Back