Dawn of the Dead

itsme

Reaction score
whats the name of the song that starts with oh shit. i think they talk about a disease or something. its lounge-y but i think its a remake. the original song was rappish

No, it's not Johnny Cash. Way off. If you are referring to the slow jazzy song that starts off with, "Oh, shit!" and goes into, "get down with the sickness." The you are referring to Richard Cheese's version of "Get down with the Sickness" on his album Tuxicity. It was originally done by the band, Disturbed.

Good god, someone remade "Down With The Sickness"?? A jazz version??

I love that Richard Cheese song. Great album. Not to hijack the thread but what IS the Johnny Cash song?

Who knows what the JohnnyCash song is that he was referring to in his post. I'd like to know too.

At the beginning of the movie (opening credits) there's this country sounding song, almost sounds like "devil went down to georgia." While it plays they show the names of the people in the movie intermitten with pictures of pretty morbid stuff. Anyone know?

Johnny Cash - When a man comes around

one of the best singer songwriters to have ever lived, RIP

thats pretty much it. there was a preview screened on television where the music playing on the radio in anna's car is different from the stereophonics song played in the final cut, what was it? thanks
'all in the reflexes'

I know this is an old thread...well, just watched the DVD again, and I don't believe this has been answered yet...anyone know what the song is? (The one on the DVD..I can't remember watching the TV one...)

She's driving home afterwork, and the song is playing on her radio as we see her car driving through suburbia.

Thanks!

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song that is being played in Dawn of the Dead (the most current one) when they are rigging up the buses so they can leave the mall. It's a catchy tune sung by a female and searching on CD NOW for Dawn of the Dead soundtrack brings up nothing that helps. Thanks

Nevermind I found it. It was Tyler Bates - The Hangman's Song

Back